Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So, Um, Twitter


Tried it out for the first time last night and I have tweeted every celebrity I can think of to help these sweet kids!! Rodney Atkins retweeted!!! Yay and thank you! I'm getting a little worried that they might ban me from Twitter, but I'm going to yell for these kids til I have no voice.  :D


Only THIRTEEN days left to reach the $1000 AngelTree goal. You can help AND win a Kindle Fire click here to learn how to enter! 


Please don't foget about Benji (<---Click on his name to donate to him.)


And Kolya! (<---- Click on his name to donate to him.)



He is twelve years old and such a sweet face. Twelve is still so young and I pray he doesn't get lost because of his age. Donate to him and I will enter you to win.

And as always, share one or all of these sweet faces and you are entered!!

Drawing will be on New Year's Eve. Remember to comment here if you donate to Oscar, Benji, or Kolya so I can enter you in the giveaway.  Please share! Many of you have done so much already, but we still have a ways to go!


**** Edited to update, apparently you CAN get banned from Twitter. Ask me how I know. :P On the plus side Aaron Watson retweeted about these kiddos!! If you haven't heard of him click his name. Great guy! We got to meet him a couple of years ago in the pouring rain when I was pregnant with J. He made my nephew cry and then spent about ten minutes trying to make him smile. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment